- 2 medium sized potatoes cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fist of freshly cut coriander leaves
- Wash potato and drain it in a colander for around 10 minutes. Now transfer the potatoes in a bowl;
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garlic powder, fresh lemon juice, salt and olive oil directly on the potato and marinate it for around 20 minutes;
- Heat oven for 350 degrees;
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and grease it with olive oil;
- Add the potatoes and bake it for 30 minutes or as per your desired texture;
- Sprinkle freshly cut coriander leaves and serve it hot with any sauce of your liking.
- If you need more spice, then add more chilly powder. I used kashmiri chilly powder.