- 2 kg ground veal
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp ginger powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp salt or as per your taste
- 1/3 cup red chilli powder
- 1/4 cup red chilly flakes
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp fresh crushed green chilly
- 2 cups fresh finely chopped coriander
- Mix all above ingredients, form small balls and keep aside
- Grease the air fryer tray with coconut oil
- Warm the air fryer at 375 degrees without the tray and when its reached that temperature place the meatballs on the tray and apply coconut oil with a pastry brush.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the air fryer and check if its done. It should be soft and moist. If you feel its not done then cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove and serve it either as side dish or appetizer or make meatball gravy.