Encouraged with the introduction of our first signature cocktail – Summer’s Rock, we are back with our second one – Heavenly Ecstasy.
Its a very simple drink made from four items easily available at home and at stores. To begin with, we used seedless orange as it will give a sweet tangy flavor and maple syrup to add a sweet, fresh, scent of concentrated sap. The addition of Bacardi and sparking red grape juice into that mix resulted into a heavenly drink of light crispy, tangy and sweet flavour.
- 1.5 shot Bacardi rum
- 5.5 shot of sparkling red grape juice
- 2 tsp of peeled orange pieces
- 3 tsp of maple syrup
- 3-4 ice cubes
1. Crush together peeled and deseeded orange pieces with maple syrup with a muddler and add it in the cocktail shaker;
2. Now add bacardi and ice in the cocktail shaker and shake the mix for some seconds;
3. Add the sparkling grape juice and mix it with a spoon;
4. Pour it into the desired glass designated for the drink.
- 1. If you are using simple red grape juice, then you can shake the cocktail shaker instead of mixing with a spoon. But if you use sparkling juice then shaking will result in the drink spilling over as its a carbonated juice.