I have always been fascinated with how different drinks especially cocktails are created. Some are made from existing recipes while others happen accidentally. For those with recipes, at times it is a challenge to find the exact ingredients mentioned in them and using a replacement would change the flavor.
Today I was in a mood for a cocktail and was lazy to find a recipe online. So I thought lets get creative in the bar and I surprised my spouse.
Here is my receipe made out of only three ingredients – cherry brandy, ginger wine and lemon.
- 1 shot cherry brandy
- 2 shot of ginger wine*
- Lemon rings
- Ice as required
1. In a shaker combine cherry brandy, ginger wine and ice;
2. Shake the mixture thoroughly and pour it in a glass;
3. Serve it with lemon rings and ice.
- You can used chilled ginger wine. I prefer mine at room temperature.
- You can add lemon pieces and ice while serving.
2 thoughts on “Summers’ Rock”
It tastes amazing. I tried it…Thanks for this.
Glad you liked it
LikeLiked by 1 person