- 500 gms Papdi
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp malvani masala (or any red chilly powder)
- 1 tbsp curry leaves
- 1 & ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 & ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 4 tbsp coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
- Heat oil in a cooking pan
- Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Next add cumin seeds and immediately add onions so that the cumin seeds don’t get burnt
- Once the onion have soften, add garlic and stir the mix
- Now add turmeric powder, malvani masala, curry leaves and mix it thoroughly. Don’t let this mix get burnt.
- Add tomatoes and salt and let the tomatoes melt down.
- Once the tomatoes have melted add paid and cook till done around ½ an hour.
Your dish is now ready. Enjoy.
You can also view the visual presentation of this dish at our You Tube Channel here