- 2 lbs lean pork
- 2 tsp Jerk powder
- 1 tsp Jerk seasoing
- 2 tsp Jerk sauce
- 1 tsp yogurt
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 3-4 Olive oil
1. Mix all the above ingredients with the meat and keep it aside for 24 hours.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 300 degrees and then bake the meat for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and turn over the meat and bake for another 20 minutes*.
4. You can serve it in a burger or with sliced raw red onions, mint leaves or Mint Chutney with Yogurt or Coriander & Mint Chutney (Green Sauce) with Coconut .
- If you notice that the meat has become dry then sprinkle a little olive oil on the meat.