- 800 gms of New Zealand Mussel,
- Olive oil to coat the baking tray
- 1 to 1½ Tsp. fully melted butter
- ½ Tsp. Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ cup consisting of
- 1 fist of Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 fist of Fresh Dill leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 fist of Fresh Spring Onion (chopped finely)
- ¼ cup of dried finely grated Coconut (not powder)
- ½ cup of freshly grated Mozzarella Cheese
Steps for Baking:
- Clean the mussels, wash them in lukewarm water and keep it aside;
- Coat the baking tray with olive oil and heat the oven at 325 degrees.
- Arrange the mussels on the baking tray in a line with the shells at the bottom and the meat facing upwards;
- Dry roast the coconut till it becomes slightly brown;
- In a bowl mix butter, garam masala, garlic powder and apply this mixture to the mussels with a brush;
- Now sprinkle fresh dill leaves, followed by fresh spring onion and fresh coriander leaves on top of each mussels;
- Generously sprinkle roasted coconut on each mussels;
- Finally place some freshly grated mozzarella cheese on top of each mussel;
- Once the oven is ready for cooking, place the baking tray with mussels in the oven for 8 minutes;
- You can transfer the mussels into a serving dish or serve it directly out of the baking tray.
Your dish is now ready for serving.