- 1 medium Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- ½ cup Peas (snow peas)
- ½ Tsp. Turmeric powder
- ½ Tsp. red chilly powder
- 1 whole fresh Garlic (slightly smashed)
- 3 Bay leaves
- 3 Tbsp. smoked BBQ sauce
- ½ Tsp. Soya Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt as desired
Direction for Baking:
- Mix all the ingredients and keep aside for 15 minutes so that the sauces can steep into the vegetables;
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees;
- Once the oven has reached 350 degrees, put all the items in a casserole and bake it for 35-40 minutes depending on how firm you want your veggies to be;
- You can transfer the baked cauliflower into a serving dish or serve it directly out of the casserole dish.
Your dish is now ready for eating.