- 4 lobster tails
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch ginger powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilly powder ( any chilly powder would do)
- Salt as desired
- Wash lobster tails and keep aside. Next cut open to slit it in the middle on both sides;
- Melt butter in the microwave and add garlic powder, ginger powder, garam masala powder and kashmiri chilly powder to make the marinating sauce;
- Marinate the lobster tails with the above sauce and also squeeze some sauce inside the slits so that the sauce reaches inside the shell;
- Bake the lobster tail at 300 degrees for 9 mintues on each side.
- Remove the shell and serve hot with garlic bread or plain soup of your preference.