- 500 gm. chicken liver
- 1 tbsp. tandoori powder
- ½ tbsp. yogurt (curd)
- 1 tsp. ginger paste
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 3 tbsp. olive Oil
- Salt as desired
Direction for Preparation:
- Wash the liver and cut them maybe 2 pieces if they are too big;
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above to make a thick masala paste;
- Marinate the chicken liver with the above masala paste and keep it aside in the fridge for approximately 2 hours;
- Pre-heat the oven for 350 degrees;
- Grease the baking pan or casserole with olive oil, add the chicken liver and bake it at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- You can transfer the baked chicken liver into a serving dish or serve it directly out of the casserole.
Your dish is now ready for eating.
- It goes well with white or whole wheat bread.
- Tandoori powder is available in any grocery store.
- Tbsp -> tablespoon
- Tsp -> teaspoon
- Gm. -> grams