- 4 & 1/2 cups coarse dessicated coconut
- 1 Tin condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 4-5 tbsp of unsalted butter
- In a flat bottom pan on a medium flame, mix condensed milk and 3 &1/2 cups dessicated coconut.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well
- If the mixer is still sticky after 3 minutes then add 1/2 cup coconut and keep stirring
- Stir till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan
- Transfer into flat dish or bowl and allow it to cool a little
- As soon as you can touch it, grease your palm with little butter and start making small balls and then roll it over dry coconut kept aside and keep it aside.