- 1 medium or large ripened banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 1/ 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Mix all dry ingredients (all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder) in a mixing bowl
- Mash banana in a separate bowl and whisk in eggs along with milk, vanilla essence and butter
- Gently fold dry and wet ingredients in a bowl so that they are evenly mix but don’t over-mix it.
- Pour the batter using an ice-cream scoop or similar deep spoon on a greased griddle or pan and cook on both side till done.
Serve hot with maple syrup or honey and butter