- ½ kg. all purpose flour **
- ½ tin of coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp. salt or as per your taste
- 2 cup fine sugar (optional if you are later coating it with sugar syrup)
- Oil for frying
Direction for preparing Kidyo
- Sieve all-purpose flour and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs, add sugar and mix them;
- Now add all-purpose flour and slowly mix them with coconut milk to form dough smooth enough to make small balls.
- Make small balls and roll them either on a big fork or wide tooth clean comb (kept aside for this purpose only). Now slowing roll them on one side and form into the desired shape and keep aside.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Prepare a colander by placing some paper tissues at the bottom. Once fried, transfer the Kulkuls to this colander so that all excess oil is absorbed in the tissue and remaining will drop in the plate below the colander.
- Once cooled, store in airtight containers